AP classes are gaining in popularity. The College Board reports that twice as many students sit for AP exams today than they did ten years ago.
Your high schooler will soon need to decide on her schedule for next year. If she never took an AP class before, you may wonder whether she should register for one.
In this post, we will look at:
- What are AP classes
- Why advanced classes like APs help build strong college apps
- How to use AP courses to earn college credits in high school
- What are some of the negatives of the AP program
- How to decide whether your child should take an AP class
- Some easier AP classes
- How to study to do well on the AP exam